VIDEO | Start-Up Chile SCALE Meetup

Meetup, Video

Here you´ll find the information that you need to know to apply to Start-UP Chile SCALE. If you have more questions after watching the video, please send us and e-mail to stgo@startupchile.org

 

 

 

 

About Start-Up Chile SCALE

 

SCALE is a follow-on fund that offers CLP 60 Million (approximately USD 100,000) to startups that have significant traction, are generating revenue and that need the extra capital to grow in Chile and expand to the rest of Latin America. The money will be given through a co-financed grant in which Start-Up Chile will put up to CLP 60M, corresponding to 70% of the fund; the recipients of this grant must put up the remaining 30%. Like the original Start-Up Chile grant, no equity will be demanded.

 

Only companies that have first passed through the six-month Start-Up Chile program will be eligible to apply to this new fund. In addition, companies must have a legal presence in Chile: an incorporated company or a legal subsidiary that includes a legal representative.

 

Applying to Start-Up Chile SCALE is simple. Towards the end of the Start-Up Chile program, companies that meet the standard requirements can submit an application. The application process will be announced internally and will be done through an online application form. Each company will be reviewed by a committee at CORFO (Entrepreneurship and Innovation agency of the government of Chile). Up to ten startups will be selected from every generation.

 

These companies are required to remain in Chile an additional year after the first six months of Start-Up Chile, and during this period founders will have full access to Start-Up Chile resources (workspace, mentors, perks, etc.)