The last application process, for the 12th generation, finished with a new record of more than 2,400 entrants. Now, the biggest startup community in the world will continue to grow. The CORFO (Chilean Economic Development Agency) program will open a new process from January 13th to February 3rd, where startups from all over the world, may register to be part of Start-Up Chile.
SANTIAGO, Chile. 2014 – Global startups from all over the globe may apply to start-Up Chile from January 13th to February 3rd 2015. Founders selected into the program will receive 20 million pesos (about US$ 35,000), a working visa for a year to come to Chile and access to the biggest startup community in the world to accelerate their startup.
As a requirement, founders must remain in the country for the six month duration of the program and help to spread the entrepreneurial spirit by participating in social activities and sharing their experiences with other applicants of the Chilean entrepreneurial ecosystem.
To apply, applicants should go to www.startupchile.org/apply and follow the instructions that will be published on January 13th. They can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the process.
During January, Start-Up Chile staff members and alumni will host meetups and information sessions in Chile and around the world. To check out where the meetings are going to take place, just visit the Start-Up Chile website.
The projects will be reviewed by a group of experts in innovation, investors, entrepreneurs and a Subcommittee on Entrepreneurship in CORFO (the Chilean Economic Development Agency). Applicants will be notified of the results by the beginning of April 2015.
Start-Up Chile Meetups
- NY – January 6th
- Mumbai – January 10th
- Information Session UC Berkeley -January 13th
- Meetup Nacional Santiago – January 13th
- Information Session UC Davis – January 14th
- Bangalore – January 14th
- Information Session Stanford – January 15th
- Growth Panel San Francisco – January 15th
- México, Zacatecas – January 15th
- Belo Horizonte – January 20th
- Caracas – January 22nd
- Budapest, Hungary – January 22nd
- Ahmedabad, India – January 24th
- Bologna, Italy – January 27th
- Bahía Blanca, Argentina – January 28th
- Colombo, Sri Lanka – January 28th
- Guadalajara, México – January 29th
Start-Up Chile Social Media
- Facebook: Start-Up Chile
- Twitter: @StartUpChile / @Corfo
- Linkedin: Start-Up Chile
- Instagram: @Startup_Chile
- YouTube: StartUpChile Corfo