Startup Socials will bring you the 2015 Growth Marketing Conference. This event will take place in San Francisco at Hotel Kabukifrom December 2nd to 4th of this year.
We’re inviting you to take advantage of this premiere education and networking opportunity covering topics including:
- Lean Startup Marketing:Lean branding hacks and strategy, earlystage growth, product marketing & UX/UI, lean management and hiring, referral marketing, community development
- Digital Marketing Best Practices:search engine optimization, web analytics, social media & content marketing, affiliate marketing, digital advertising & paid search, email marketing automation
- Growth Hacking: conversion optimization & testing, marketplace & viral growth, gamification, web scraping, sales automation, hacking partnership.
And we’re going to invite some of the most successful thought leaders to teach them:
- Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, Moz
- Sean Ellis, CEO and Founder, Growthhackers.com (previously Dropbox)
- Josh Elman, Partner, Greylock (previously Facebook and Twitter)
- Hiten Shah, CEO and CoFounder, KISSMetrics (previously Crazy Egg)
While you’re there, you’ll meet leading professionals from companies like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Uber, Box, Sequoia Capital, Jawbone and Udemy.
To make sure you can apply what you learn, we’re also hosting six Growth Hacking Workshops. Their focus is on repeatable and scalable growth– not a onetime thing.
For the workshops, you’ll get to choose from Lean Branding, Growth Hacking Fundamentals, Facebook Growth Hacking, Viral Growth, and Marketing Gamification and Startup Sales.
With that said, learning is hard work, so we like to have fun too. After the educational portion of the event is over, we’re cohosting a networking afterparty with 500+ CEOs, founders, marketing executives, serial entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists at SOMA’s recently remodeled Holy Cow Nightclub.
There will be a full bar with dancing to the tunes of our top DJs. We know there will be something for everyone at this Growth Marketing extravaganza. If you’d like to know more about the conference, check it out online.
You can also save 20% with code startupchile20 but hurry! There are only 50 discounted passes available.
See you at the event,