This week in San Francisco, Start-Up Chile’s Advisory Broad congregated for one of the semester’s meetings to talk about the program’s advances, the most recent selection of 154 new startups (doubling the number of applications from the previous application round), the selection processes, and how the different innovation and entrepreneurship hubs of the world are connecting thanks to the networks the program is generating.
Our Board is comprised of some of the world’s most foremost names in entrepreneurship and academia who can be seen here in the photo:
- Kathy Eisenhardt: Co-Director , Stanford Technology Ventures Program
- Chuck Holloway: Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Stanford
- Michael Leatherbee: Assistant Professor of Technological Entrepreneurship at Universidad Católica de Chile
- Marcela Perez de Alonso: Executive Vice President, Human Resources, HP
- Tina Seelig: Executive Director, Stanford Technology Ventures Program
- Nicolas Shea: founder of Start-Up Chile
- Vivek Wadhwa: Researcher, Professor, Columnist, Entrepreneur
- Jim Adams: former Dean of the Stanford Engineering School
- Agustin Huneeus: founder of Quintessa and Veramonte vineyards
- Jean Boudeguer, Start-Up Chile’s Executive Director.